You are a leader in education.
Let us provide the tools you need to succeed
The Center for School Governance is here for education professionals to be a supportive partner in their pursuit of continuing education in order to serve and educate students.
CSG provides educational resources and training to keep our leaders in compliance and prepared for success.
The Center for School Governance hopes to become your resource for continuing education and training throughout the stages of your career in the education space.
As Superintendents, School Board Trustees and education leaders, we know your priority is to ensure that students graduate ready to be successful in life after high school. At the Center for School Governance, we strive to give you the knowledge, tools, and support to improve student outcomes through effective leadership.
CSG has assembled a team of professionals who have had long careers as:
- government leaders
- attorneys in education law
Blake G. Powell
Dr. Shaun Barnett
Dr. Richard Alavarado
Jill S. Williams
Dr. Johnny Clawson
- Ambassador Training Academy for Staff
- Ambassador Training Academy for Community
- Board Operating Procedures (BOPs)
- Convocation Keynote
- Do’s & Don’ts of Bond Elections
- EISO – Evaluating and Improving
- Student Outcomes
- Goal Setting
- Governance Training Optimization (GTO)
- Half Day Leadership Workshop
- Overview of the TX Economic
- Development Act (313)
- Sexual Abuse, Human Trafficking, and Other
- Maltreatment of Children
- Safety & Security (SB 11)
- Team-building – (Team-of-eight)
- Title IX